Yes it's true. Your eyes are not playing tricks on you(pun totally intended) :o) Ellie failed the vision test and school so we had her eyes checked and she definitely needs glasses. She loves them and is so excited to wear them. I'm just hoping they last. They are quite the spendy little things. I don't know how Mom and Dad did it with almost everyone in our family wearing them.
“Family is the center of life. It is the key to happiness." Elder L. Tom Perry “One of the hardest challenges in this life is to have faith in the Lord's timing . . . Let us defend the home as a place which is second only to the temple in holiness . . . If it is the Lord's plan, it should be our plan.” Sister Bonnie L. Oscarson
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Continuing another Shaw Family Trait...GLASSES
Yes it's true. Your eyes are not playing tricks on you(pun totally intended) :o) Ellie failed the vision test and school so we had her eyes checked and she definitely needs glasses. She loves them and is so excited to wear them. I'm just hoping they last. They are quite the spendy little things. I don't know how Mom and Dad did it with almost everyone in our family wearing them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! Those glasses look pretty cool. It also makes you look real smart . . . just like your mom. Have a great day. Love, Dad.
Post a Comment