“Family is the center of life. It is the key to happiness."
Elder L. Tom Perry
“One of the hardest challenges in this life is to have faith in the Lord's timing . . . Let us defend the home as a place which is second only to the temple in holiness . . . If it is the Lord's plan, it should be our plan.” Sister Bonnie L. Oscarson
I hardly reconized Bruce's kids. Everyone is getting so big. Looks like you had a great time. I miss the fall colors of fall in Utah. Beautiful. We are still in the 90's. I'm hoping that by the time you guys get here it will be tolerable. :)
1 comment:
I hardly reconized Bruce's kids. Everyone is getting so big. Looks like you had a great time. I miss the fall colors of fall in Utah. Beautiful. We are still in the 90's. I'm hoping that by the time you guys get here it will be tolerable. :)
Post a Comment