Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of July Parade and Swim at Park City Resort


It is a great day for a parade . . . let the party begin!

Here is a picture of two very cute parade-goers!

I just love the old things displayed in a parade.

The stage coach reminds of our rich history.

Love the military!

Love this Cobra!

A man just looks better in a uniform!

I wish I had a car like this in my garage that I could drive in parades in West Yellowstone!

It is good to remember God is in our lives.

Look out! Here come the missionaries. . . it was a great sight to see all the missionaries.

It is good to also remember our heritage and where we have come from.

Let's have fun!

Alright!

The water is a little cool . . . just ask Emily!

Mother and daughter . . . it is a good thing, both times!

We had a good holiday. We hope you did too.

We enjoyed getting warm in the hottub!















No comments: