Monday, February 7, 2011

Latest Pictures from Andrew 7 Feb 2011


We had the Baptism of Edinelson and that was good for him.

We also have been having a bunch of rain and man oh man one night did we get it. So we got back and we walked to this one house to teach and we got wet on the way to this house and we taught and it really rained for a second but it stopped. But walking home we got soaked. I had puddles in my shoes and the phone got so wet that it wasn´t working anymore but I sure did pray that it would work in the morning and it did so that was a miracle. But this is a picture of that after we got really wet, you can´t tell too much but you can see how my face is shiny and how you can see through my shirt and see a picture of Jesus in my shirt pocket and my pants were just so wet, but it was fun.

These two pictures our from our nature hike that wore us out last p-day.


This picture is of a road and I really like that area; it´s my favorite part of town.

I don´t know how, but I got burned and I asked this one guy that was a fireman and said it´s second degree burn and that is my hand when it was blistered really bad but not now; it´s fine and it´s just red. The weird thing is that I have no idea how I got burned so bad.

No comments: