Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day at the Shaw's


Mom likes Dove chocolates.

Rory sent Mom an edible arrangement to her school. She was the envy of all the other teachers and office help at school!

These chocolate strawberries were very tasty!

Emily received a small stuffed animal along with her Valentine's Day loot.

Mom's door was decorated today.

Emily also had her door decorated this morning. We spend our Valentine's Day a little more laid back than most people. Mom and I will probably celebrate by eating a Papa Murphy's Valentine Pizza. We may even splurge with breadsticks! We wish all of you the best this Valentine's Day and wish you were here!

2 comments:

The Lighthearts said...

Hey, I got that box of chocolates, too.

The Shaw Family said...

Me too! I LOVE Dove Chocolate! Dad, those hearts on the door are so cute. You are so sweet to your girls. Looks like you guys had fun.