Wow! What a group photo. All our children together for one group picture. It is special day.
“Family is the center of life. It is the key to happiness." Elder L. Tom Perry “One of the hardest challenges in this life is to have faith in the Lord's timing . . . Let us defend the home as a place which is second only to the temple in holiness . . . If it is the Lord's plan, it should be our plan.” Sister Bonnie L. Oscarson
Thursday, November 24, 2011
Shaw Family Pictures - Thanksgiving Day 2011
What a happy Thanksgiving Day. Mom and I were so happy to have all our children with us today. It was also wonderful to have our grandchildren to be together for Thanksgiving. We are truly blessed by our wonderful children and their families. Thank you all for coming and helping with the dinner. These pictures are what I took with my camera. I do not have Cybil's family or the entire group picture. I will post and send them on to you when I get them from Bruce. Thank you all again for coming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment